Campbell County, Kentucky

Welcome to the official website of Campbell County, Kentucky!

Report a Property Maintenance Concern

 Step 1 of 1

Blighted property refers to land that is in a dilapidated, unsafe, and unsightly condition.  Campbell County maintains a nuisance ordinance (O-10-97) to assist with property maintenance or blight concerns.  Most of the Cities with the County also maintain nuisance ordinances. 

Campbell County conducts multiple solid-waste clean-up events throughout the year to assist residents with property maintenance and the disposal of unwanted items.  Please refer to our Solid Waste Department for details on these events.

If you would like to report a property maintenance concern for a site in Unincorporated Campbell County, please submit complete the form below.

If the property is within a city boundary, please report the property to applicable City administration.

* Denotes a required field

Contact Info for Person Reporting

-- ext

Property of Concern

Second portion of ZIP Code is optional.
Code Violation*
Please email any photos you have to with the address of the property as the subject line.