Campbell County, Kentucky

Welcome to the official website of Campbell County, Kentucky!

Report a Blighted Property

 Step 1 of 1

Would you like to report a blighted property? 

Blight is any item ‘dilapidated’ or ‘discarded’ on public or private property view-able from a right of way or neighboring property (County Blight Ordinance O-10-97).

If you believe a violation exists in Campbell County, please submit an inquiry to the Solid Waste Department by completing the form below.

If this property is within an incorporated city, please report to that city administration.

* Denotes a required field

Contact Info for Person Reporting

-- ext

Blighted Property Information

Second portion of ZIP Code is optional.
Code Violation*
Please email any photos you have to with the address of the property as the subject line.